DHA Valley Overseas Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DHA Valley Overseas Block

Forum exclusively for DHA Valley overseas block clients to discuss their issue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message from forum creator

+2
Pracs
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message from forum creator Empty Message from forum creator Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Admin

Admin

Wellcome guys! I'm sure you will have lot of questions about what's happening to DHA project. I also have some questions and the recent emails from DHAI have confused me more. So I created this forum so that we all could share our thoughts.

I live in UK and have got following questions:
1. Am I the only one who does not get the receipts of quarterly payments?
2. My surname was incorrect in original intimation letter which has not be sorted so far despite sending them a lot of emails.
3. They don't pick up their phones, does anyone know any number they usually pick up.
4. At what stage is this project? Is there any development since they announced the project.

https://dhai.board-directory.net

2Message from forum creator Empty Questions Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Pracs

Hi Admin,

I am in a pretty same position, and more:

I have sent my first three installments to DHA in their designated account via electronic transfer (as you must appreciate that this is the most effective and economical manner to send funds from here in the UK) Today I received a reminder showing that my installment 2 and 3 are outstanding, along with a surcharge of $24.99. Now this is outrageous.

DHA has never sent me an acknowledgement, what comes in the way is a reminder, that seems to be sent by foot,,. this letter that I got was written on the 2nd of June, yet reaches me today on the 27th of July (and this is through a courier !!)

My address is spelt wrong in more than one way, the only reason I get my mail is because of the correct post code, have tried emailing them with corrections resulting in nothing.

I have tried calling them several times, but no one seems to respond. Once I did get some one on the line, who hung up on me after keeping me waiting for some ten minutes, despite me telling him that I was calling from overseas.

I would like to know if there are other people who are going through the same, and what if, there is a better way to contact them. Is there a better way to make the payments (other than electronic transfers)

How is the progress on the development, the letter I got today says that the DHA Expressway construction has been inaugurated and good progress is being made, any other updates ?

3Message from forum creator Empty DHA overseas block Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 pm

faheem4qau

Hi all,

I am from Dubai and i also face most of the problems which you are discussing.

As for installment is concerned, i paid all my installments but did not get any confirmation from DHA. Whenever i try to call no body pickup the phone. But then i contact them from their website's contact us form and then they reply back and send me soft copies of confirmation receipts of my installment.

4Message from forum creator Empty Re: Message from forum creator Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:24 am

Admin

Admin

Thanks Faheem

I've tried that a lot of time but never worked.

Will do it again - wish me luck!!

5Message from forum creator Empty DHA overseas block Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 am

faheem4qau

Dear Creator,

Here is the link which i tried
http://www.dhai.com.pk/osdhavalley/contact.php

and i got response and receit of my payment from the following email address.
dhavalley@dhai.com.pk

and best of luck to all of you.

6Message from forum creator Empty Re: Message from forum creator Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Pracs

faheem4qau wrote:Dear Creator,

Here is the link which i tried
http://www.dhai.com.pk/osdhavalley/contact.php

and i got response and receit of my payment from the following email address.
dhavalley@dhai.com.pk

and best of luck to all of you.

Faheem I have emailed them in the past on this same very address, but have received no response. I then had my dad call them up in Islamabad, after several days he was able to speak to some one in Accounts, who said that only the directors had access to the email and hence was no use of emailing them.

Any ways your post above is encouraging I have emailed them today and will post them a letter by snail mail, lets see what happens

7Message from forum creator Empty Re: Message from forum creator Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Admin

Admin

Hey Faheem!!

Yeah it worked for me. Today they sent me the latest statement reflecting all installments paid so far.

Pracs! I also received the reminder they sent for June installment but the letter was dated 06 June (despite installment due on 25th June). I guess they can now anticipate who's going to pay late Laughing

8Message from forum creator Empty Re: Message from forum creator Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:34 pm

wshahid002

Dear Creator,

I live in canada. I had same problem and after the sruggle of one year they sent me the statement that is not showing all my payments. I requested for to include my other payments and correct my address. It never ever happen

9Message from forum creator Empty No such issue Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:57 am

aftab_s81

wshahid002 wrote:Dear Creator,

I live in canada. I had same problem and after the sruggle of one year they sent me the statement that is not showing all my payments. I requested for to include my other payments and correct my address. It never ever happen

I live in Pakistan and have no such issue. They respond on phone and reply emails. FYI, please see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjVx-6D8zGU&feature=related

10Message from forum creator Empty price increase Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 am

nisar

Hi guys

I don't know if you know or you've notice that dha have put the price up by $860. on the statement dated Aug 2009 states total no of instalments 13 total price $12290 last payment Dec 2011 statement dated mar 2011 no of instalments 14 total price $13150 last payment Mar 2012 they have the increased price with out telling us the price has been increase by $860 or is it only on mine any comments

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum